Terms and Conditions
Please, take the time to read and understand the conditions of booking set out below prior to booking a trip with us.We strongly recommend that you also read the tour itinerary relating to your trip prior to booking to ensure that you understand the programme, style and physical demands of the trip you are undertaking.
- Our contract
All bookings are made with Travelaze LLC (TIN:2004844081). By booking a trip with us you are deemed to have agreed to these Booking Conditions (which constitutes the entire agreement between you and us) and your booking will be accepted by us on this basis. The services to be provided are those referred to in your booking confirmation invoice.
2. Deposit requirement:
- For guaranteed departure tours you are required to pay a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount per trip for your booking to be confirmed.
- For non-guaranteed departure tours you are required to pay refundable deposit of 20% of the total amount per trip for your booking to be confirmed. If the minimum group size specifically stated could not be achieved, we take a liability to refund the deposit within 10 business days after cancellation notice sent.
- If your booking is made within 10 days of the departure date then the full amount is payable at the time of booking. Please, note that different deposit amounts might be required for trips.
3. Acceptance of booking and final payments
Once we accept your booking we will issue a confirmation invoice. A contract will exist between us from the date we issue the confirmation invoice or if you book within 10 days of departure the contract will exist when we accept your payment. Please, refer to your booking confirmation invoice for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 10days before the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
4. Prices &surcharges
Once we accept your booking we will issue a confirmation invoice. A contract will exist between us from the date we issue the confirmation invoice or if you book within 10 days of departure the contract will exist when we accept your payment. Please, refer to your booking confirmation invoice for details regarding final payments. Payment of the balance of the trip price is due 10 days before the departure date. If this balance is not paid on or before the due date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled.
5. Prices &surcharges
Our trip prices are subject to variable and seasonal pricing, both of which are standard practice within the travel industry. This means our trip prices may vary at anytime in accordance with demand, market conditions and availability. It is likely that different passengers on the same trip have been charged different prices. Your best option if you like the price you see is to book at that time.Any reduced pricing or discounts that may become available after you have paid your deposit will not apply. If you wish to cancel your booking to take advantage of a cheaper price, full cancellation conditions apply. Prices are based on currency exchange rates as of the date of booking; note that prices may vary depending on which currency the booking is made. We reserve the right to impose surcharges up to 30 days before departure due to unfavourable changes in exchange rates, increases in airfares or other transportation costs, increases in local operator costs, taxes, or if government action should require us to do so. In such instances, we will be responsible for any amount up to 2% of the trip price and you will be responsible for the balance. If any surcharge results in an increase of more than 10% of the trip price you may cancel the booking within 14 days of notification of the surcharge and obtain a full refund.
6. Your details
In order for us to confirm your travel arrangements, you must provide all requested details with the balance of the trip price. Necessary details vary by trip; they include but are not limited to full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry date and any pre-existing medical conditions you have which may affect your ability to complete your travel arrangements. Failure to provide requested details may result in additional charges or non-refundable cancellation of your trip.
7. Cancellation by the traveller
If you cancel some or all portions of your booking cancellation fees will apply. A cancellation will only be effective when we receive written confirmation of the cancellation. If you cancel a trip:
- 10 days or more prior to departure, we will retain the deposit;
- Between 5 and 10 days prior to departure, we will retain the deposit or 50% of the total booking cost; whichever is greater,
- And 5 days or less prior to departure, we will retain 100% paid by you in connection with the booking.
If you leave a trip for any reason after it has commenced we are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services. If you fail to join a tour, join it after departure, or leave it prior to its completion, no refund will be made.
8. Cancellation by us
- Our trips are guaranteed to depart once they have one fully paid traveller unless minimum group size specifically states otherwise.
- For non- guaranteed departures, we take the liability of sending cancellation notices not less than 7 days before the stated tours tarting date.
- We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or other external events it is not viable for us to operate the planned itinerary. If we cancel your trip, you can transfer amounts paid to an alternate departure date or receive a full refund. In circumstances, where the cancellation is due to external events outside our reasonable control, refunds will be less any unrecoverable costs. We are not responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking including but not limited to visas, vaccinations, travel insurance excess or non-refundable flights
9. Booking amendments
If you wish to transfer from one trip to another or transfer your booking to a third party you must notify us at least 10 days prior to the proposed departure date. Any amendments cause additional charges levied by hotels or ground operators (such as transport supplier) will be charged with 18% of VAT. Transfers to a third party are only permitted where the transferee meets all the requirements in relation to the trip, and transfers to another departure can only be made to a departure within the current validity period. No amendments are permitted to your booking within 10 days of departure.
10. Age & Health requirements
- Minimum Age: For the majority of our trips we do not have a minimum age requirements. All travellers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian, or in lieu of a legal guardian, by an escort over the age of 18, appointed by their legal guardian. The legal guardian or their designee will be responsible for the traveller under the age of 18’s day to day care. If a legal guardian elects to designate an escort in their lieu, they will be required to complete and sign a relevant document, to delegate their authority.
- Please, note we cannot guarantee triple or adjoining rooms for families; accompanying adults may be required to share with others in the group on a twin share basis.
- Maximum Age: For the majority of our trips we have no upper age limit though we remind you that some trips can be physically demanding as Old City tour where 2-3 hours walking will be required and passengers must ensure that they are suitably fit to allow full participation.
11. Passport and visas
You must carry a valid passport and have obtained all of the appropriate visas, permits and certificates for the countries, which you will visit during your trip. Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the duration of the trip. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are in possession of the correct visas, permits and certificates for your trip; We are not responsible if you are refused entry to a country because you lack the correct passport, visa or other travel documentation.
12. Change of itinerary
While we endeavour to operate all trips as described we reserve the right to change the trip itinerary.
Before departure: If we make a major change we will inform you as soon as reasonably possible if there is time before departure. The definition of a major change is deemed to be a change affecting at least one day in five of the itinerary. When a major change is made you may choose between accepting the change, obtaining a refund of money paid on the land portion of the trip only or accepting an alternative tour offered.
After departure: We reserve the right to change an itinerary after departure due to local circumstances or events outside of our control. In such emergency circumstances, you will cover the additional cost of any necessary itinerary alterations. Please, note we are not responsible for any incidental expenses that may be incurred as a result of the change of itineraries such as visas, vaccinations or non-refundable flights.
13. Authority on tour
A group leader runs our group trips. The decision of the group leader is final on all matters likely to affect the safety or well being of any traveller or staff member participating in the trip. If you fail to comply with a decision made by a group leader or interfere with the well-being of the group, the group leader may direct you to leave the trip immediately, with no right of refund. We may also elect not to carry you on any future trips booked. You must at all times comply with the laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations of all countries visited, and you also agree to travel in accordance with our responsible travel guidelines.
14. Optional activities
Optional activities not included in the trip price do not form part of the trip or this contract. You accept that any assistance given by your group leader or local representative in arranging optional activities, does not render us liable for them in any way. The contract for the provision of that activity will be between you and the activity provider.
15. Claims & complaints
If you have a complaint about your trip please, inform your group leader or our local representative at the time in order that they can attempt to rectify the matter. If satisfaction is not reached through these means then any further complaint should be put in writing to us within 30 days of the end of the tour.
16. Photos and marketing
You consent to us using images of you taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.
18. Applicable law
Any disputes in connection with a trip or these Booking Conditions must be initiated in the courts of Baku, Azerbaijan
19. Registered address
Khudu Mammadov Street, 2944A. 1/76, Baku, Azerbaijan, AZ 1000