Our guided Baku City tour offer you to discover all of Baku‘s secrets! Explore the beautiful historical Old city, modern Baku, amazing architecture, Baku boulevard and more! Our Baku City tour includes pick up and drop off services, just reserve your tour and wait our professional guide and driver to show up on the time agreed with you. The tour will last 4-5 hours. We recommend to start around 10-11 am. in the morning.
Highlight of the tour:
- Flame Towers- We will start the Baku city tour by visiting Flame Towers- a trio of skyscrapers in Baku, Azerbaijan, including the tallest in the country, with a height of 182 m.
- Highland park– Upon starting the tour, we will visit the highest pick of the city named Highland Park for amazing city panorama and photo stop.
- Double gates of Old City- Shamakhy gates patents the entrance to the fortress. The Donjon castle of 12th century is also located nearby the gates.
- Maiden Tower- It is a 12th century monument in the Old City, Baku, Azerbaijan. The site is the symbol of Baku and it is in the list of World Cultural Heritage of UNESCO since 2000.
- Shirvanshahs’ Palace- Another monument of universal value, one of the pearls of Azerbaijan’s architecture is the 12th- to 15th century Shirvanshahs’ Palace, located at the highest point of Old City.
- Caravanserais- Another inseparable part of the old town is the caravanserai. Among many of the caravanserais only four have been preserved.
- Muhammad Mosque- oen of the inseparable part of our Baku sightseeing tour is the Muhammad mosque. Besides, it is the oldest mosque in Old City of Baku.
- Miniature Books Museum- the only museum in the world dedicated to miniature editions of books in numerous languages. The smallest tome (6mm x 9mm) is the Russian book “The Most Miraculous Thing”.
Continue our Baku City tour in modern part of the city
- Nizami street- This is one of the most famous shopping streets in Baku. Besides, the buildings here feature a number of different architectural styles.
- Fountain Square- Next, we will continue in Fountains Square- a public square in downtown Baku, capital of Azerbaijan. The name of the fountains square derives from the presence of dozens of fountains throughout the square.
- National Museum of Azerbaijani Literature named after Nizami Ganjavi- museum is located in the center of Baku. It is near to the Fountain Square and next to the entrance of Old City.
- Baku Boulevard- Baku’s much loved ‘Bulvar’ has been central to city life for well over a hundred years.
- Azerbaijan Carpet Museum- We will continue the Baku City tour with the largest collection of Azerbaijani carpets in the world. Carpet Museum of Baku is one of the must see sites. In fact, the structure of the Carpet Museum looks like a rolled carpet. The collection of the Carpet Museum contains around 14000 piece of carpets.
- Little Venice is a small town in Baku Boulevard built in 1960. The town has two large and several small islands connected with decorative stone bridges.
- Heydar Aliyev Center- a building complex designed by Iraqi-British architect Zaha Hadid. The building is very distinctive for its unique architectural design. Furthermore, the Center won the best Museum’s Design of the Year Award in 2014. Therefore, it is a must visit site during Baku city tour.
Our Baku City tour will end here and you will be transferred back to your accommodation.
You have more time in Azerbaijan? Then, explore our other day tours here